Indemnity and rules
Dear Bluerhino guest. In order for us to enjoy our holiday in a safe and pleasurable manner, we need to follow a few basic rules. I am strict on these rules, as our focus is to have an enjoyable time without pleasantries. Please read this document carefully.
- I shall not hold Bluerhino Safaris responsible for any damage to my property or the property of my party, or injury or loss of life to me or a minor under my care, in any way whatsoever.
- In the case of any misconduct from me or my party, Bluerhino Safaris have the right to expel me and/or my group from the activity, and in such case I forfeit all monies paid by me and have no claim to a refund.
- I undertake to adhere to the rules and laws of the country, community, government body or company, in charge of the land on which the activity is presented.
- I undertake not to excessively use or abuse alcohol, or use any illegal substances.
- I undertake to take care in the choice of language. Foul language will not be tolerated.
- I undertake not to offend other users of the property or other participants in the activity; neither shall I be a disturbance to other users on the property.
- I undertake not to litter, or damage the environment.
- I undertake to supervise all minors under my guardian at all times and take responsibility for their actions.