Selecting a tent is one of those things in life that tends to give you a bit of stress. Rooftop or ground? Canvas or Nylon? Big or small? All these things need consideration.
When on Safari there are a few basics to think of:
- We travel almost daily, so the tent must be easy to set and take down.
- We do not want to spend hours with a tent on tour, so it must be quick.
- The tent must be wide enough for two and long enough so that my head or feet does not touch the canvas
- The tent must be strong.
- Guarding against baboon damage, it is better to close your tent in daylight hours and open it only after dark.
- One person must be able to open and close the tent to avoid “unpleasantries”.
- You want to leave your bedding inside the tent.
- A nice thick mattress is key.
The Bundutop Electric Tent ticks all these boxes, no need to look any further.